Tomb Raider for PC: Error Out of Table Range
Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game published by Square Enix for both Console and PC. PC users of the game are constantly reporting different error messages such as Failed to initialize, direct3d and Out of table range errors. This article is designed to help you resolve Tomb Raider Error out of table rage. Follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
- Reinstall Tomb Raider
- Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
- Update your Graphics Driver
- Configure Hardware Acceleration
- Run System File Checker
- Disable Antivirus Program
- Run Some System Utility Software
Reinstall Tomb Raider
Reinstalling your game is important when you receive the notification titled, "application failed to initialize properly". In some cases reinstalling the application resolves your problem. Follow the steps given below to uninstall and reinstall the game.
- Open Start
- Select Control Panel and click on Uninstall a program under Programs
- From the list of installed programs click on Tomb Raider
- Click on Uninstall
- After successfully uninstalling the game restart your PC
- Reinstall the game
Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
Some applications are built for an earlier version of installed operating system. Running Tomb Raider in compatibility mode should help resolve this issue. Here are instructions to run the game in compatibility mode.
- Open Start and select Control Panel
- In Control Panel's search box type "Troubleshooter" without quotes and press Enter
- Click on Troubleshooting
- Click on Run programs made for previous versions of Windows
- Now follow on-screen instructions
Update your Graphics Driver
Outdated device drivers can result in Error out of table range. You need to update device drivers using steps given below.
- Click on Start and select Control Panel
- Click on System and Security
- Select Device Manager under System
- Type Administrative password, if prompted
- Find your graphics driver and double-click on the device
- Select Driver tab and then click on Driver Update
- Follow simple on screen instructions
Configure Hardware Acceleration
Configuring hardware acceleration to full mode should help in this situation. To configure hardware acceleration to full scale, follow the steps given below.
- Open Start and type "Display" in Search Box
- In the programs list click on Display Properties
- Insert Administrator's Password
- Now Move the hardware accelerator to right
- Restart your system
Run System File Checker
System file checker is Windows built-in utility to troubleshoot internal errors. To run system file checker on your system, follow the instructions given below.
- Open Start and type "Run" without quotes in search box
- In Run dialogue box type "sfc /scanNow" and press Enter
Disable Antivirus Program
Your security program could be conflicting with the installed game. Try disabling your antivirus and start playing the game. Here are steps to disable your security program.
- Search for antivirus icon on the taskbar
- Right-click on it
- Select "Disable until restart"
- Start playing Tomb Raider
Run a System Utility Software
System utilities are designed to help you improve performance of gaming on your PC. One such utility is PC Fresher System Utilities Simply download and install it on your system.
- Open your web browser
- Type http://www.pcfresher.com
- Click on Download button
- After downloading the software click on error scan
- Fix the errors
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes