As an Intel Software Partner, Reginout™ has shown exuberant performance over the years not just in its capacity to introduce consumer software technology but also in serving people with a 'human' approach.
On a Windows 7 (6.1.7601) 32-bit system, Microsoft Word 2010 experienced astounding 55% increase in startup load time after using Reginout in the test we ran. *
Transcoding and Video playback experienced more than 100% speed gains when using Reginout.*
"I have RegInOut installed in my computer and i am very impressed"
"It worked Thank you very much."
"Reginout is such a great program. I use it constantly to keep my computer in order, and consider it essential."
I sent an email to RegInOut support on Christmas day and on the 26th, I recieved a new key and the program now swims along doing all it is supposed to do.
That is how support is supposed to work!
I heartily recommend RegInOut.
Clear Corrupt Temporary Files
You may receive Kernel32.dll error due to corruption in the temporary folders. Files which are loaded during program runtime may have been corrupted. Windows cannot retrieve data from such files and hence you receive an error message.
For Windows 8:
- Move your cursor to the extreme left side of your Taskbar.
- Start Screen thumbnail will appear. Click that thumbnail.
- Type “Command Prompt” in the Search Box.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Right click it under the Search Results page.
- Click the icon called “Run as administrator”.
- Command Prompt will open. Type the following command-
- After all temporary files are cleared, type exit and press ENTER.
For Earlier Versions of Windows:
- Click the Start button.
- Point to All Programs | Accessories.
- Right click Command Prompt, select Run as administrator.
- Follow the Steps 7-8 from the above paragraph.
Note: If your temporary folder is anything other than C:\Windows\Temp, type it after “CD” (Change Directory) command.
Reinstall Microsoft Clip Organizer
To fix Kernel32.dll Windows 8, 7, Vista/XP, uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Clip Organizer. This step is essential if you’re experiencing problem using Microsoft Clip Organizer or any other program in the Office suite.
For Windows 8 and Earlier Versions:
- Exit all Microsoft Office suite instances.
- Insert Microsoft Office installation disc.
- Run the setup program.
- Select “Add or remove features” option.
- Click Continue button.
- In the Installation Options page expand the following:
Microsoft Office | Office Shared Features
- Click “Clip Organizer” and select “Not available”.
- Click Continue button to proceed next.
- Restart your system for successful completion.
- Repeat Steps 1-6 again.
- Click “Clip Organizer” and select “Run all from My Computer” and then click Continue button.
Expand Missing File from Installation Disc
Kernel32.dll file can be missing. Copy (expand) the file from the original Windows installation disc. Here are the steps to do so:
For Windows 8 and Earlier Versions:
- Insert Windows installation disc.
- Open Command Prompt as an administrator. (Refer “Clean corrupt temporary files” paragraph)
- Type the following commands one-by-one. Press ENTER after every command.
ren kernel32.dll kernel32.dll.old
- After the process is completed, continue with below commands-
(Note: x:\ stands for installation DVD ROM drive letter. Replace it with appropriate drive letter.)
- After completion of the process, type Exit and press ENTER. Eject DVD ROM.
Clean the Registry
Registry contains Windows settings. Corruption in the Registry causes Kernel32.dll problems. Start full Registry scan and fix the errors as follows:
- Download RegInOut System Utilities.
- Install and open the program.
- Start full scan.
- Fix all errors.