Remember ME: Crashes to desktop, Random errors, D3D9 Error
Many people experience that Remember ME game crashes to desktop, shows random errors or shows D3D9 error during gameplay. Fortunately, these problems are easy to diagnose. You are supposed to have some basic troubleshooting knowledge.
Run System File Checker
System File Checker identifies and diagnoses problems with corrupt versions of the operating system files. Files located in the Windows drive can be corrupt.
- Move your cursor at the right side of the screen.
- Click "Search" icon.
- Type "Command Prompt" in the Search Box.
- Right click "Command Prompt" icon, click "Run as administrator" icon at the bottom of the Start Screen.
- Type "SFC /SCANNOW" and then press ENTER.
Repair the Registry
Scan and repair the Registry. It is often experienced that the Registry errors result in game runtime issues. The best way to fix the problem is to scan and repair the Registry as follows:
- Download PCFresher Registry Cleaner.
- Install and run the program.
- Start full Registry scan and fix all errors as soon as detected.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
Hardware Acceleration is a feature. Your system may be not supporting this feature. Here are the steps to fix Remember ME : crashes to desktop, random errors, D3D9 Error.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization and then Change Screen Resolution.
- Click Advance Settings , Troubleshoot tab.
- Click Change Settings, Continue.
- Move the hardware acceleration slidebar to the extreme left and click OK, Close.
Block Startup Applications
Use the System Configuration tool to block all startup applications and services. The steps to do so are given below:
- Move your cursor to extreme right side and click "Search".
- Type "MSConfig" in the Search Box.
- Click the Apps icon.
- Open it from the search results.
- Click the Services tab.
- Check-up "Hide all Microsoft services".
- Uncheck all boxes from the list box.
- Click the Startup tab and then "Open Task Manager" link.
- Task Manager will open with "Startup" tab.
- Right click a startup item, select "Disable" option.
Restore your Computer to an Earlier Date
Restore your computer to an earlier date with the help of System Restore program. Select an earlier restore point of the time you were not receiving Remember ME : crashes to desktop, random errors, D3D9 Error.
- Open the Search Box in the Start Screen.
- Type "Review recent messages and resolve problems".
- Click the Settings icon.
- Open it from the Search Results.
- Click "Recovery" icon.
- In the Advanced recovery tools page click "Open System Restore" link.
- System Restore wizard opens.
- Click Next button, select a restore point and click Next again. A system reboot is required.
Note: For complete list of all restore points, check-up the box labelled "Show more restore points".
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes