Fix Error 2350--Windows 7/8, Vista and XP FIX
Error 2350. FDI server error
Follow the steps stated below to get rid of Windows error 2350.
Follow this procedure to download:
- Click here to download error scanner.
- Double click on the setup file and follow the on-screen
instructions to install the product.
- Run a Scan and fix the detected errors by clicking the
"Fix Errors" button.
Clean the Disc
First step in order to fix error 2350 is to clean the disc which you are using for installation. Take a soft piece cloth and clean the CD gently. After cleaning the disc properly, start the installation of program.
Fix Registry Errors
Registry errors may also result in error 2350 in Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP. Some corrupt entries in Windows registry create hurdle in installing the program. Registry errors can be easily fixed by installing a Registry Fixing tool. Windows Registry can be fixed manually but there is a risk that if you perform any step wrong it will result in a Windows crashing. So install Registry Fixing tool and fix errors safely Get Instant Registry Scan Here.
Change Memory Settings
If the above mentioned method didnít fixed the error 2350 then you have to change the memory settings. Follow the steps below:
- Click Start
- Type the command, msconfig in the search box and hit Enter
- Click on Boot.ini tab and then click on Advanced options
- Here tick mark the /MAXEM= box and enter the value 256
- Click OK couple of times
- Restart your PC
- Now start installing the program
- On completion of installation perform step 1 to 7 to clear /MAXEM= values
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download File Size:2.04MB
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes
Testing RegInOut with famous PC Benchmark software shows significant improvement in PC functionality.