How to Fix Error 1439
Error 1439 when we try to update or restore iPod in iTunes. Here is an error message: An unknown error has occurred (1439) This error prevents us from updating or restoring the iPod. Here are some tips to fix this problem.
- Use a different USB port to connect your iPod and then try to restore or update your iPod. It is recommended that connect the cable to USB 2.0 port.
- Disconnect your iPod, connect it again and then try to update/restore it.
- Remove all the unnecessary USB devices connected to the computer i.e; Scanner, Webcam, Printer etc.
- Install the latest version of iTunes and then try to update or restore your iPod.
- Using a different user account for updating or restore your iPod may fixes the error 1439. If the problem is solved using the new user account it means the old user account is corrupt.
- Try this fix:
- First disable disk use and then attempt to update or restore your iPod.
- b.If disabling didn't worked then try enabling disk use and then try to restore and update your iPod.
- Change the USB cable and then attempt to restore/update iPod again.
- Error 1439 may also appear if the USB drivers are corrupt, installing the drivers again or updating the driver may fix the problem.
- Corrupt registry entries of iTunes also results in error 1439 Download Registry Repairing tool given below.
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes