If you’re receiving this error on a frequent basis, you need to diagnose it immediately. Your computer is at risk of losing important data.
- Remove Old Drivers
- Uninstall Antivirus
- System Restore
- Fix Registry
- Disconnect Recently Connected Hardware
Perform above steps until BSOD Windows 8 disappears.
Remove Old Drivers
Old drivers can cause Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys. Old drivers are usually not supposed to run on latest machines. There happen compatibility problems with them. Remove all the old drivers.
- Click the Start button.
- The Start Screen appears.
- Click and focus on the Search box. (Right hand side of the screen)
- Type “Device Manager” (without quotes). Click the Settings icon.
- Open Device Manager from the Search Results.
- Device Manager opens.
- Expand top category. Right click old drivers, select “Uninstall” option. This shall fix Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Windows 8.
The antivirus you’re using can show Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys. This is because of conflicts between antivirus and application processes. Uninstall existing antivirus software and download another one.
- Click the Start Screen.
- Start Screen appears. Type “Uninstall a Program” in the Search Box. Click the Settings icon.
- Remove your antivirus software. Reboot.
System Restore is a tool used to restore a computer to an earlier date. It allows users to restore Registry state, system files to an earlier version. It shall fix BSOD problem you’re currently experiencing.
- Insert Windows 8 installation disc.
- Click Start button.
- Start Screen opens. Type “System Restore” in the Search Box. Click the Settings icon.
- System Restore opens. Click the Next button. A date-time system restore point picker page appears. Select an earlier system restore point, click the Restore button. It shall fix Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL NDIS.sys.
Registry Errors cause your computer to show Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 8. This is because of registry data retrieval problems. Incorrect data in the registry cause runtime errors and then BSOD Windows 8.
- Download RegInOut System Utilities.
- Install and run the program.
- Start registry clean-up.
- Fix all errors detected.
Disconnect Recently Connected Hardware
If you have recently connected a new hardware please remove it now. Disconnect it, switch off your PC and restart again. It could be not functioning properly or it is incompatible. This shall repair BSOD Windows 8.
A few minutes can save you tons of frustration.
On a Windows 7 (6.1.7601) 32-bit system, Microsoft Word 2010 experienced astounding 55% increase in startup load time after using Reginout in the test we ran. *
Transcoding and Video playback experienced more than 100% speed gains when using Reginout.*
"I have RegInOut installed in my computer and i am very impressed"
"It worked Thank you very much."
"Reginout is such a great program. I use it constantly to keep my computer in order, and consider it essential."
I sent an email to RegInOut support on Christmas day and on the 26th, I recieved a new key and the program now swims along doing all it is supposed to do.
That is how support is supposed to work!
I heartily recommend RegInOut.