Sims 3 late night crash fix solution
- Step 1 :Repair and Clean Windows Registry with Reginout (Click here to Fix) as the corrupted registry keys created by the game and several other programs cause programs to malfufnctionn
- Step 2 :Install the latest Microsoft.Net framework in your system. You can get this from the official web site of Microsoft.
- Step 3 :You should stay logged-in when you are installing/downloading Sims 3 game or expansions packs
- Step 4 :Uninstall and then reinstall the EA download manager.
- Step 5 :If Sims 3 Late Night is crashing during the game play then go into the new neighborhood and then go into the edit town mode. Find the grey empty lot and bulldoze that lot.
- Step 6 :Try to update the game patches manually.
- Step 7 :Disable firewall/antivirus when updating/installing Sims 3.
- Step 8 :After updating do not play the game immediately.
- Step 9 :Fix Dll and other registry corruption through Reginout scan and Update Microsoft Direct -X
Download Error Scanner
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes