Get Wlidcli.dll Fixed in your PC
Wlidcli.dll error usually appears in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista when this DLL file is corrupt or deleted accidentally by the user. When this error occurs in PC it prevents you from installing some programs. Sometimes this problem may occur due to corrupt or broken Windows registry.
Step-by-Step Guide for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, 7 & Vista
Follow the steps given below to fix Wlidcli.dll error:
- Update Drivers
- Install Microsoft Updates
- Replace the Wlidcli.dll File
- Install the Program Again
- Remove Registry Errors
Wlidcli.dll error may appear if your system device drivers are outdated. You need to install the latest hardware drivers to resolve the issue.
You can download latest drivers relevant to your website from manufacturer’s website or follow the steps below to search for latest drivers.
- Right click on My Computer
- Click on Properties
- Click on Device Manager in the right panel
- From here you can select the hardware and update its drivers.
Install Microsoft Updates
Try to keep your system up to date and install available Microsoft updates regularly. Installing updates, updates DLL files and other important components of the Operating System for the smooth running of computer and it also fixes some bugs. To install updates follow the steps given below:
- Click Start and open Control Panel
- Click on Windows Updates
- In the right panel click on Check for Updates
- Install the available updates
- Restart your computer
Replace the Wlidcli.dll File
In case Wlidcli.dll file is corrupt or missing your system will generate error. Simple method of fixing this problem is to download and replace the new Wlidcli.dll file in the C:\ Windows\System32 folder. Install the Program Again
Sometimes erroce code Wlidcli.dll in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista is fixed by installing the particular program that is generating an error again. To do so follow the steps below:
- Open Control Panel
- Click on Programs and Features
- Select the program generating an error and uninstall it
- Restart your computer
- Install the program again
Remove Registry Errors
Corrupt Windows registry is the root cause of most of the errors. Wlidcli.dll error may appear if the registry is corrupt or not configured properly. In order to fix this problem you need to download and install a PC Optimizer program. It is the best tool to fix DLL errors. It repairs 99% of the PC problems and allow you to run your system smoothly.
To download PC Optimizer click on the following link:
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes