Error 3014--Step by Step Solution to Fix Windows Error 3014 (Windows 7, Vista and XP)
The error 3014 is a network error which can occur in iTunes application. To solve the problem, do the following steps::
- Disable the Firewall
- Delete Junk Registry Entries
- Delete the Temporary Files to Make Free Disk Space
- Stop Background Services
Disable the Firewall
To solve Windows error 3014, disable the firewall software. If you are using Windows Firewall, perform the following steps
- Click Start.
- Type “Windows Firewall” in the Search box and press ENTER.
- Right click “Windows Firewall with Advanced Security on Local Computer” option at the left hand side..
- Select Properties.
- Disable the firewall from the following tabs respectively:
- Domain Profile, Private Profile and Public Profile
- Click OK
Delete Junk Registry Entries:
The obsolete and junk registry entries in your system registry can result in error 3014 in Windows 7, Vista and XP. Delete them in order to fix the problem.Download Registry Cleaner software. Do a full registry scan and click “Repair” button.
Delete the Temporary Files to Make Free Disk Space:
A number of temporary files occupying a large number of disk space can result in Windows error 3014. To solve your problem, delete them immediately.
- Use a System Cleaner application for doing this task. Or otherwise, use the Disk CleanUp in Windows operating system.
- Click Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk CleanUp.
- Select a drive and press ENTER.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Stop Background Services:
Services running in the background can result in error 3014 in Windows 7, Vista and XP. Stop most of these services in order to avoid the problem in future.
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes