Error 1925 - Simple Steps to Fix Windows Error 1925
Error 1925 can be solved by performing the procedures mentioned below:
Following are the solutions used to fix error 1925
- Run the setup with administrative privileges
- Run the Office setup from a specified command
- Fix your registry
- Scan operating system files
- Restore the system
- Scan the system for viruses
Run the Setup with Administrative Privileges
The setup program that you tried running may be did not launched with sufficient administrative privileges. Run it from the administrative user account to fix error 1925.
- Exit the setup if opened.
- Right click the installer package and select Run as Administrator.
- Or otherwise, log-off the current user account and log-in to the administrative user account.
Run the Office Setup from a Specified Command
With the Run box in your Start Menu, execute a command shown below. This will fix error 1925 by launching Microsoft Office setup with significant changes.
- Click Start | Run.
- Type the following command and press ENTER: \setup.exe /jm data1.msi
Fix your Registry
Registry related problems cause your computer to show error 1925. Before starting the program installation, repair the registry entries with the help of a good Registry Cleaner software.
- Download a Registry Cleaner.
- Full scan the registry.
- Fix the problems that you found.
Scan Operating System Files
Scan the operating system files with System File Checker and replace those are corrupted. Do the following steps:
- Click Start | Run.
- Type SFC /ScanNow and press ENTER.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Restore the System
System Restore feature should be used to restore your system to an earlier date. It may help fixing error 1925.
- Click Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | System Restore.
- Follow the wizard.
Scan the System for Viruses
A virus could lead to error 1925 in Windows operating system. Scan the entire system for possible infections and remove the infected files.
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes