How do I Fix Error 1310?
While installing Microsoft Office and other desktop applications you may receive error 1310 and a message that an error has occurred while writing to a file.
- Directly log-on to the servers which contains your installation files
- Repair Microsoft Office registry entries
- Log-on to the administrator user account
- Reregister Windows Installer
- Clean Temporary Files
- Disable the Startups and Services
Directly Log-On to the Servers which Contain Installation Files
To solve error 1310 in Microsoft Office installations, log-on to the Terminal Server console where the installation files are stored.
Repair Microsoft Office Registry Entries
Error 1310 appears when the Microsoft Office registry hives are corrupted. To fix the problem it is necessary to scan for broken registry entries and remove them before starting the setup. Remove all the broken entries that found.
If you are an expert in the registry modification task, you can perform the procedure manually. Otherwise, download a good Registry Cleaning Software and run full registry scan and fix the problems found Run Registry Scan Now.
Log-On to the Administrator User Account
Lack of administrative privileges cause error 1310 while installing Microsoft Office software. If you are running the setup from a standard user account, exit it and log-off. Log-on from the administrator user account to re-run the setup. Error 1310 will no longer appear.
Reregister Windows Installer
Microsoft Office system setup usages Windows Installer to install the programs included. Do below steps to fix error 1310:
- Click Start | Run.
- Type msiexec /unreg and press ENTER.
- Repeat the Step 1 and type msiexec /regserver and press ENTER.
Clean Temporary Files
The Microsoft Office setup program copies installation files to the temporary directories. If the extracted temporary contents are corrupted, they lead error 1310. Use the Disk CleanUp tool to remove these files.
- Click Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk CleanUp
- Select the system drive and press ENTER
- Follow the instructions on your screen
Disable the Startups and Services
Error 1310 may occur due to some startups and services . Disabling them would fix the problem.
- Click Start | Run.
- Type MsConfig and press ENTER
- In the General tab, select Normal Startup type and click OK button
Here is the Best Registry Cleaner software to fix Error 1310. Download it and scan the full registry. Remove all the broken entries
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000 32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes